Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
No, this makes you a racist:

Quote:
I think the US should break apart into many different smaller independent countries. Let the white nationalist have their own, black nationalist have their own, white Leftiest have their own section, Christian Right wing have theirs etc etc. instead of this stupid multicultural political circus every four years where all these groups fight to put their politician in power to run everyone's life and force their will on their political enemies through state coercion.

Because of this, I know what you really don't like about Michelle Obama.

I think I know why you like the "So Cal Gangs" now. The sooner they kill each other, the better, right?

I'll just keep pointing out how you'll say any crazy thing to avoid my actual points or arguments. Notice how you made this about me and not about the arguments put forth.

Just look at what you're doing here.

Oh yeah, simply wanting decentalizion of powers and allowing people to create their own smaller countries is "racist", ok...

Even if I myself don't want to live in a country based on racial separatism, I'm stil racist even suggesting other people should be allowed to? Lol.