You only have one point, and I already know what it is. I'm sure you'd love to walk me through your personal hell and expand on your already fucked up beliefs, and that rant of yours about separatism is fucked up. It's the exact kind of thing a KKK member would say. I have no intention of debating you or arguing with you. I have no intention of having any sort of discussion at all with you. I'm only here to point out your lack of credibility when criticizing a black first lady's speech, because I know the reason you don't like her. You believe she, her husband, and people that look like them should start their own country, and not be the leaders of yours, because they're black. You expressed as much in your separatist rant.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea