Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs
You did not at all engage my actual arguments,

The words of every troll.

Just how would one engage your separatist rant without going down a dark rabbit hole of stormfront.com style racism? I don't need to address your argument. I'm just going to point out that you're an admitted racial separatist, which ruins your credibility when criticizing a black person's speech. There's nothing they could say that you would approve of, other than criticizing black people.

You're hilarious. You think you have me and my entire "ideology" all figured out. Yet you never engaged in actual argument or honest debate.

And now my criticism of her speech is because she's black? Lol!

Guess what, I have very similar criticisms of Trumps last big speech. Is that because he's white?? Is everything about race to you?

And I know your not reading this far into my post because you don't like substance or logical reasoning but for anyone else that might read this, for the record, I'm not racial separatist AT ALL, I just simply think that people that want to separate by race should be allowed to. I'm a libertarian so my preference would be a completely open free society for everyone that values freedom and peace above all else. But I realize not everyone wants what I want and I do not wish to force my ways on others like you.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 07/26/16 01:00 AM.