Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
What's the matter, her platform doesn't resemble that of David Duke's enough for your tastes? Would you have liked it better if she called for the separation of the races?

Perhaps this was the speech you were hoping for:

Quote:
I think the US should break apart into many different smaller independent countries. Let the white nationalist have their own, black nationalist have their own, white Leftiest have their own section, Christian Right wing have theirs etc etc. instead of this stupid multicultural political circus every four years where all these groups fight to put their politician in power to run everyone's life and force their will on their political enemies through state coercion.

Heart warming. What a way to lead the country into the 21st century.

Michelle Obama doesn't care one iota what you or someone of your ideology thinks of her speech, and as far as I'm concerned, that's one of the things that made it great.

I'm not apart of an ancient statist religion. Her speech had no substance. She had cheap talking points about children and how we need to put Hillary in power.

Yeah I'd like to see the US break apart. It's the humane way live. You want a Great Leader that rules over us all through the use of violence.
You want to force your will on other people through the political process. I don't.
Your ideas are old and ancient.
Freedom and the right of voluntary association equals peace.
I don't follow David duke, but I'm tolerant of others that don't bother me. He's not bothering me, he's not a threat to me. The political class is.

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 07/25/16 11:45 PM.