Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Do we know who the unnamed Gambino and Columbo associates were in this case? The article in the Daily News says the men charged were from 4 of the cities top Mafia families, but I only see references to Gambinos, Genovese, and Columbos? Is there a Bonnano guy in there?

Interesting that Dentico's grandson got pinched, hes still on the ruling panel correct? Hes an old ass capo dating back to the 50s I believe..Is his son, this kids dad made? Im assuming the grandson isnt..

I've been trying to determine the family connections myself. In the press release it has a link to an earlier unrelated Bonanno bust that included Richard Sinde. So he's a Bonanno associate.

As for Dentico, he was last identified as being on the ruling panel back in 2009. But he's in his 90s now, which is old even for a West Side guy.

Thanks Ivy, so Sinde the Bonnano guy..wonder who the Gambino and Columbo associates are what crew they kicked up proceeds from the Pot/Pills to?

Fuck Little Larry is in his 90s tough old prick...He have a son thats made? His grandkids pry too young (age 33) to be made by the Genovese , if im not mistaken they normally dont straighten out young guys under 40..although im sure someone can come up with an anomaly that will prove me
wrong

Barney Bellomo.

Good call moe hes one of the anomalies i was talkin about but solid point my friend

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"