you dont know if they have "all" been shelved your just assuming they have there is no nothing to support that. You think they kick up to him to stop him from flipping? You actually think amuso would ever flip?

Crea was kicking up to amuso in the late 90s aswell why would that change now? I dont think Amuso and Crea ever had beef with each other only time we know of Crea being angry with Amuso is from an alleged meeting with Al D`arco years ago. For all you know Crea kicks upto Amuso because he respects him he was taking orders from him in the 90s why would he suddenly change his mind?

We dont know if they have all been demoted because we dont know who has loyalty to Amuso and who the capos on the street are. Amuso was the boss why cannot he not have people who are loyal and still willing to kick up? If my memory is correct it was cassos guys who tried to kill Crea why would Amuso guys be getting shelved?

If he was simply a guy who got an envelope to stay quiet why is the entire luchese family and members of the gambino family turning up to his wifes funeral i mean for him to command these guys to turn up including Crea that is a show of power right?

Crea and the bronx faction are the guys running the family on the street which means they are the guys with the most power and wealth and they are probably making most of the day to day decisions but to say Vic amuso has no power or is simply a figure head there is no evidence to back that up apart from the fact that Crea is a bronx guy. Maybe you are right all of this will come out eventually but at the moment we dont know enough what you are saying is a guess nothing more.

Not connected with scott or anyone at gangsterreport

Sorry for the confusion