Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Then under that criteria it would be DiFronzo since Amuso and Persico were in prison the whole time, Merlino was in prison for part of that time, Ligambi was/is an acting boss, and Crea was/is underboss/acting boss. Internet poster's opinions that disagree with what the feds and Capeci says doesn't really rate as "disputed" in my book.

Thanks ivy and i agree with you that DiFronzo is the number 1... In regards to Crea dont jump down my throat bc i know we've had this argument before but has Capeci or the Feds said that Amuso is calling any shots, or authorizing who and when to make guys? To me that's the difference between Lukes and Columbos.. Ive read Carmine still gives orders and still approves new members.. Ive never read at least since 2002ish that Vic Amuso is doing either? I know your research is impeccable so if you have a source that says otherwise ill stand corrected i just dont recall that at all?

Also ivy for arguments sake say you dont have a source saying Amuso still gives orders, or approves made guys, then even tho hes still listed on some arbitrary chart or according to Capeci's chart, then Steven Crea is the actual boss? Again im not trying dispute ur research and I couldn't care less one way or the other so please dont say i want my theory to be true, im just going off of my own logic?... I think we would both agree that amuso is def receiving an envelope but his brother Bobbys dead so he doesnt have any direct conduit or rep on the street right? Ill be happy to admit you're right if you have some sources but until then im still skeptical...anyone else have an opinion or info on this debate?

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"