Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Here is a piece from Dinesh D'Souza about the Clintons and Haiti. Interesting read. Gets, any thoughts?

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/43...nton-foundation

F1,

Thanks. WOW. Excellent article. Sending out to people as I type this. I'm ashamed to say that I didn't know the extent of the thievery. I read an article recently about the Red Cross and their mismanagement of money earmarked for Haiti and I have read a few pieces over the years about the Clintons robbing money that was donated to help Haitians but NOTHING as detailed as this.

Clintons are a special breed of crooks, even for politicians...and this story is essentially being swept under the rug by news media.

I expect a certain amount of skim from U.S.politicians, but things get done/built. In Haiti, politicians and businesses steal all of the money..and the projects never get done or are done half assed. The cholera epidemic of a few years ago was DIRECTLY caused by a Haitian company that was contracted to do sewage/waste disposal for U.N facility .yet failed to follow international rules about dumping waste near waterways.
Haiti is currently embroiled in yet another mess about rigged election results,etc,etc, yada yada so it's a perfect place to steal money from because outsider can always point to the instability as an excuse about why this or that project didn't go as planned.

I've said on this forum that "foreign aid" is a great big sham when it comes to underdeveloped countries.The amount of aid is publicized in the news, pictures are taken,etc. Foreign aid and such are designed to be permanent institutions and jobs for people....not to ACTUALLY help anybody in these places...similar to how the modern welfare system works..crafted to sustain itself and guarantee that there is always a "need" for it.

After disasters, poor people were "stage props" for the cameras." Look at these poor people who NEED our help, send money now".I call these scumbags "poverty pimps"

I'm surprised at the extent that Clintons pilfered the money but not that they did it.They are master politicians and scoundrels of the highest(or lowest order).