In the interest of sparking some new mob discussion and seeing the board is seriously lacking, i thought i'd pose this question(not saying my topics are any better or worse than anyones)...who is the longest running boss of any mob family in the US from 2000+ on? For this question, Id say if you get locked up even though they could and are likely still in charge, that would interrupt their time for the purposes of this thread..

My vote would have to John DiFronzo of the Chicago outfit....Although currently he may very well be retired and Solly D the new boss or at least front boss..DiFronzo I believe had an uninterrupted run for the last 16 years? Next I would have to say Steven Crea and or Joe Ligambi? They both had 10 years on the seat, 11 I believe for Ligambi before that trial started and Crea I think at least since he got outta prison in 2006? I may have his dates wrong so feel free to correct...also theres the issue that both Crea and Ligambi may very well have been just acting bosses for Vic Amuso and Joey Merlino respectively. although idc what anyone says, PB always said Crea was the man in charge, and I dont believe Amusos giving any approval on who to make and to me thats a pretty defining trait for a boss. However, Ligambi may have needed Joeys okay on who to make based on the Nicky Skins tapes.....any thoughts? How about a top 3-5 of longest serving bosses?

Last edited by mikeyballs211; 07/18/16 08:49 PM.

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"