I would call him a gangster, although he might fall more under the category of a racketeer....

Couple points on the nepotism thing; in Scarfo juniors case, he intelligently took advantage of his fathers stature to build profitable relationships. Now this isn't really just a gangster thing, I would call it life skills in general.

Another thing, it's hard to judge someone without proper perspective, without considering what it's like to be in their shoes.

Think about it, put yourself in one of Scarfos sons shoes, growing up in a house with him. Put yourself in Leonettis shoes at seven years old, and this nut job is telling you he has a body in the trunk, and he's treating you not like a little boy, but a man. How would you react to that shit? Tell him to fuck off? Tell him no I'm going to be a college student someday? Like really think about it, it's like in the movie goodfellas when she says something like, " When you are around it all the time, all this stuff seems normal after awhile"....

Last edited by CabriniGreen; 07/17/16 06:18 AM.