Originally Posted By: Faithful1

I'm for the local police departments as well as the Justice Dept. going over all police shootings that result in death. But if the local investigation AND the Justice Dept. exonerate the police, we should probably respect those decisions. I don't think that all local police investigations will be fair, but I think if the Justice Dept. and the FBI also look over the evidence and come to the same conclusion, then those decisions probably are valid. That's one thing I don't see BLM doing. Once BLM convicts someone, they continue the narrative even if it's proven not to be true. That's one of the problems I have with them, aside from some of their tactics.

Agree.
The comedian D.L. Hughley faced off with a reporter from Fox News the other day. She brought up the Justice Dept. report about Mike Brown shooting and he flat out refused to acknowledge it.

Even understanding the nature of these type of short-side-versus-side media segments, people have to acknowledge facts. Conceding somebody else's point when it's true doesn't weaken your argument...it strengthens your credibility as the discussion continues.