Originally Posted By: goombah
I am too. That's the Browns for you and another example of why they're one of the most dysfunctional organizations in all of sports.

The reason I was so upset is that Crowell didn't get that he was adding fuel to the problem with that post. He has EVERY right to be upset about black citizens getting killed, abused, etc by white police. I am sickened by it too. But Crowell has a huge forum as an athlete to some very impressionable kids. Like I said before, that killer looks like he's a member of ISIS, which is taking a horrible situation and making it worse.

Glad to see him step up and work to rectify the damage. I hope he gets out in the community and speaks to kids.

Completely irresponsible action from a grown man...nevermind the fact that he's in the public eye. The Browns and the NFL chickened out by not suspending him.

I hadn't thought about the Isis aspect until I read your post and went back and reread your other post. I think this guy just saw an image online and just tweeted it in anger. An Isis member with what looks like a USA flag backpack on? what does that even mean?

This action won't hurt his playing career, but if he wants to coach down the line...it will definitely haunt him.