Originally Posted By: getthesenets
No More Hack-a-Shaq in the NBA

http://www.nba.com/2016/news/07/12/nba-rule-changes-fouls-away-from-play/

* Any young person, reading this..that's a pic of Don Nelson, architect of the Hack-A-Shaq . Mavs used the technique...Shaq bricked all the foul shots...in post-game..Shaq called Nelson a clown for using the tactic..so next time they played Nelson came out with a clown nose on...Shaq is a great showman so he hugged Nelly and placed the clown nose on himself.

I never knew the back story. When I used to listen to Jim Rome 15 years ago, I remember him referring to Nellie the Clown. But I never knew why. That is hilarious.

Thanks for posting the context Getthesenets.

I just noticed in your profile when you joined the BB. I think that was a day or two before LeBron made the Decision 1.0. Fortuitous timing!

This just makes my stomach turn.

Adam Silver: Warriors' signing of Kevin Durant shows CBA needs change

How does Silver not realize that he was a MAJOR factor in Durant going to GS? If Silver showed any guts and suspended Draymond Green for multiple kicks to the groin of Steven Adams, KD never leaves OKC. Why? Because a suspended Green means that OKC advances to the Finals. No way does KD leave a team after dispatching the greatest regular season team of all time.