Goombah,

thanks for the inside story about Lebron. You add a lot of great info to these Cleveland topics. Apparently national sports media gets a lot of these Cleveland stories wrong....like the story of Love getting traded from last year..which you debunked quickly.

That's a valid criticism of Lebron. I think some of it was ego and Bron thinking that if he could drag those assorted parts to the NBA finals,like he did in '07 that his career was gonna be a cakewalk with rings galore. That he could do it by himself.
I think some of it was immaturity, not understanding that winning teams are not about star power but COMPLEMENTARY talent.

That's a great call about Bron instantly recruiting in Miami, to spite Cavs ownership. I think a lot of these trades and moves are brokered by players and not GMs. I Wade is hurt because he is most responsible for bringing Bosh and Bron in, taking a back seat and a pay cut to do so, and then not being shown any respect later. Heat treatment of Wade sends message to players to not sacrifice for your team and fans to win rings, to take care of yourself because team doesn't give a F about you in the end.