No one thinks whites ever faced bull shit from NYC cops. When I was a kid there were no black cops just white cops. They could do anything they wanted to white kids or any color kids black, Puerto Rican even Chinese, Jews.

Bothered any kids in a group. They stopped and frisked us and questioned us. Asked our names they expected us to lie to them. They would smack us around take one of us for a ride and drop us off some where. We did not have money so it was hard to get home.

So were we good kids. Hell no but when you did nothing and bothered it was very easy for us to hate cops.

Even today if I saw a cop in trouble or hurt I would not help him. Because I still remember the shit they pulled. Later on I still had problems with them. So frankly I feel more comfortible with minorities then I feel with white bread guys.

Heck I marched in the million man march they had in Harlem. It was more like the 25 thousand man March. I was there because someone up their oued us money. So I went to collect.

only the unloved hate