Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Point being, people on the right, that typically care about tax money, don't seem to care about money being wasted on futile attempts at sabotaging a presidential campaign, which is a glaring indication that it never really was about government spending to them in the first place.

My guess is the reason you don't know anyone who likes Hillary Clinton is because you surround yourself with people on the right. She's been consistently ahead in the polls, even after the FBI director's speech, which was supposed to destroy her.

But it's a terrible point. Obviously the bulk of the tax money is going towards the welfare-warfare state.
In reality the only time tax money is going to good use is when it is used to go after politicians like Clinton. That's worth every cent. I can't even wrap my mind around the mindset of someone that would oppose that.
But I would agree that the republicans are frauds when it comes to believing in small government. Obviously they're not for small government, atleast not the establishment.

And I can assure you I'm not only surrounded by right wing people. I know a good amount of Trump supporters and people that were Bernie Sanders supporters. Probably about an equal amount on each side. Finding Bernie supporters wasn't hard at all. I just haven't met anyone who actually likes Hilary Clinton. I know they're out there somewhere but, it's like a mystery. Who are these people and what the fuck are they thinking?

Last edited by SoCalGangs; 07/11/16 01:41 PM.