Originally Posted By: cookcounty
Originally Posted By: Footreads
How did George fuck up. Was it because they were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq? Even though people here in NY in the Russian Mafia said their was. The Russians in Iraq took them out just before we attacked and took them to Syria. No US forces checked the Russian trucks or did they?

I guess u weren't listening when George Bush admitted lying about the Iraq war and admitted he lied to the American people

Bush fucked up so bad that we have a black president

lol. I don't know if this is sarcasm or what, but I always thought it was funny too that right after George W. Bush's picture on that poster with all presidents is a black president named Barack Hussein Obama, whose middle name is the same as the last name of a leader we were just at war with. Obama was America's ultimate middle finger to the GOP. It's etched in stone, and it's beautiful.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea