Again, just reading over cuz I'm new over last couple of weeks...regarding matarano, he gave up more than burger..he testified on dirty fed Connolly knowing full well for almost 20 years that they were in bed and at the very least getting info on the guy..Connolly knew Johnny was on the lam in Florida, and Johnny knew it..convenient to rat on Connolly...Johnny also put how're in Carr on hits, didn't testify in any court but it's in 302s..I also think he or weeks gave up the girl at the phone company who was giving the trooper schniederamm wire taps.got her fired and charged...as Vegas says, this rat on rat is bullshit. I wouldn't talk to any of these people...was in Johnny company once and asked to come over and say hello, told all of them NO THANK YOU...fuck that...that being said, Vegas, it ain't like Johnny is strolling Hanover st or frank is strolling revere beach, most guys I know agree...also Vegas, philly not ,ugh different, previte, monacello, I hear kid Milano would dart in and out AND his brother he ratted on has contact , so it's not much different...at day's end, not worth anyone's time to do anything about it