Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Originally Posted By: olivant
Perhaps some of you listen to a variety of radio talk shows. If you do, you may listen to Michael Savage who is about as right-wing as you can get. Along with Laura Ingram (and in contrast with Mark Levin and Michael Medved), he is a Donald Trump supporter. However, get this:

On his Thursday afternoon show he stated that the two men recently killed by police in Baton Rouge and Minnesota were executed by police.

Michael Savage is a bay area guy and he once was a liberal. Evidently his back story is that some doctor in SF plagiarized something he wrote, and he's been on his right wing bent ever since. I've noticed that inside a lot of these extreme right wingers is a liberal that feels abandoned. It ties into the race thing, too. Lack of jobs, Mexicans taking the jobs, etc. They're crying for help, and their grief and fears have been manipulated by the Republican party.

I'm starting to think Footreads is right about you being a kid. Some of the absurd things you say, like above, typically come from people under 30. At least you'd have an excuse.

Anyway, I've listened to just about every conservative talk radio show host over the years. The more mainstream ones are are like Medved, who's pretty balanced and analytical. Savage is sort of off on his own island and often is critical of other talk show hosts. Much of what he goes on is emotion. The thing about most of them is they won't hesitate to condemn those officers if those shootings are found to be bad. Apologizing to those cops who are later found justified and absolved of wrongdoing is something I have yet to see from their black/liberal critics.

The best conservative host is Dennis Prager. The guy is a genius and is the best at exposing and absolutely annihilating liberals and their warped view of just about everything in this world.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.