Originally Posted By: Belmont
Im still sticking to my robbery thesis.
What kind of person leaves the money after shooting the guy? An idiot !

Also, for the aspiring hitmen on this board, those camera's are another reason why being a hitman is a poor career choice.

Or someone who wasn't there for the money in the first place?

I dunno what to think of this story. It seems hard to believe a mob hit would go down like this in 2016.

On the other hand we have a victim with a history of some sort of relationship with the mob. That had indirectly caused conflict with the 2 factions most likely to do a dumb hit like this in the modern age.

I also have a hard time believing that some stickup artist like this would shoot at a guy a minimum of 4-5 times out of panic. Especially shooting him in the back. That doesn't make sense. But shooting someone doesn't make sense to me either.

I just don't know. If I had to lean one way or the other, I'd say he was clipped for a reason. That's why so many shots were fired at him and that's why the money was left at the scene. I also can't fathom how some stickup artist could afford to drive a Lexus.

I do agree that a hitman in NYC, in 2016, seems like a real bad line or work to be in. Cameras everywhere, everythimg is recorded. I feel like you would have to kill people in isolated areas and if they came in person vehicles you would be screwed.

Last edited by Walkner; 07/07/16 03:50 AM.