Originally Posted By: BobbyPazzo
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Originally Posted By: flamingokid123
Lillo Brancato was there last night.

Are you serious? Good grief, man. The last place he needs to be. Mingling and mixing it up with the same crowd that got him locked up in the first place. He was lucky enough to get that 10 year sentence when the other guy got life. He needs to count his blessings and embrace the quiet life.

He is sober and takes it quite seriously. He seems to stay out of any type of trouble: a friend of mine knows him well and he's supposedly nothing but positive and all about soberiety. Don't kill the guy for going out. As long as he's sober and doesn't do anything to jeopordize that or his freedom then he can go where he wants.

Going to bars is jeopardizing sobriety. My brother is a year sober and if I asked him to go to a bar he'd punch me in the face. That nightlife is too tempting, one thing leads to another, and before you know it you're drinking/using. If you hang out at a barbershop long enough, you're eventually going to get a haircut. Brancato got 10 years when he could have easily gotten life. Going to a bar that's a known wiseguy hangout is high risk for him. I think he needs help.

Last edited by OakAsFan; 07/06/16 12:39 AM.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea