Galante never turned his back on Joe B and like most have said this book was more then likely a way to get back at people who had. I am of the opinion that it was all part of Carlos master plan to be King of The Volcano. He orchestrated wars in two families he saw as threat because of the Profaci, Bonnano, Maggliaco marriage, got Vito hemmed up and placed a puppet boss there and arranged a marriage to Lukes to ensure his place as Boss was unchallenged. Only thing he ever flashed was his license plate which said CG1. That number one spot and full control was his goal from day one. I have said this before it is also my opinion that the only person he viewed as an equal in both pedigree and intelligence was Bonnano and he made sure most of LCN wouldn't touch him when all was said and done. Bonnano was mafia royalty from Sicily, and unlike Luciano, Costello,Genovese, and Profaci he was wise enough to stay under radar and keep his greed and and soldiers in check for most of his reign. It was Carlo who started discontent among Joe's family as he did with Profacis. Divide and Conquer, CG would have been greatest General this world has ever known. All this is an opinion i have formed of course and we will never know the truth but Galante hate CG for a reason and I believe It was how he orchestrated Joe Bonnano and Vito Genovese downfall who were both mentors of his. Again that is an opinion.

Last edited by mchang93; 07/03/16 07:07 PM.