Hoodlum : Nicky and family had friends and family in Philly but that life is super drama as you would say nowadays .

There were people that loved them and there were people that acted like they did.
But for the most part they were disliked for a few reasons , one is they lived in AC and most of the guys lived in little row houses in Philly and loved coming to the shore in good weather so they put them on some sort of pedestal because of where they lived.

All just ignorant bullshit if you ask me Nicks hands were as dirty as it got for keeping Philly LCN going under Bruno as anyone in that family so his location should've never mattered .
And that Freek guy has it for the most part right all but the constant punching in the face you get punched once you are not coming back for more one thing that set Jr. Apart from all those stupid hangarounds is he was smarter and lived good off his rackets till they all got lose on that last one and I for one can not understand how they all got that lose.

As far as people messing with anything that had a Scarfo name on it while he was boss was just insane and would not happen .

And how Skinny went up against the Genovese and Gambinos and neither family did anything about Stanfa needing help is also kinda strange .
Guess it was the times and how bad the families had it with all the bosses going away around same time .

Last edited by Serpiente; 07/03/16 09:55 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."