Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
No, I asked you specifically, how do we ENFORCE an anti-abortion law without violating a pregnant woman's privacy. I didn't ask you for your interpretation of the constitution where abortion is concerned, I asked you how we enforce such laws without violating a woman's privacy. Do we put a camera in her bedroom? Her shower? Do we keep pregnant women constantly monitored to see what types of pills they may take? Still awaiting your answer.

Obviously at this point you can't without the Court having enough justices who would hear overturn Roe v Wade or a Constitutional amendment. But, hypothetically speaking, if those were to happen and the issue was left up to the states, in those states that outlawed it a woman simply would have nowhere to go to get the procedure done. She could always travel out of state or take some sort of morning after pill but the people of a state that don't want any part of it wouldn't have to tolerate it or have their taxes go towards it. None of this involves a woman's privacy.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 07/03/16 02:52 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.