Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
You didn't answer my question.

How do we enforce an anti-abortion law without invading the privacy of pregnant women? I'm still waiting.

I did answer your question. You just don't want to hear it. In terms of what the Constitution really says (and doesnt say), women really have no "expectation of privacy" when it comes to them killing their baby. So that shouldn't even be an issue to begin with.

Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
Life is more important than privacy. For some reason though, the so-called "politically correct" people don't consider an unborn baby as a living being. I don't get the reason of this nor do I really want to, to be honest. A baby is a baby, unborn or not. If this reasoning has become "old fashioned" and unpopular today, then I am glad to be "old-fashioned".

Even in the mafia, whacking babies was at least "theoretically" listed as a dishonorable thing, even though they didn't always follow that rule.

It's not that pro-abortion people don't consider an unborn baby as a living being. They know it is. They simply argue it's not in order to justify their position.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.