Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
How can an anti-abortion law be enforced without invading the pregnant woman's privacy? I'll wait.

Roe v. Wade was improperly decided. Even some liberals, if they're being honest (a difficult task for them), admit that. There's nothing in the Constitution that gives a woman "the right" to have an abortion. No more than there's anything that gives gays "the right" to marry. In both cases, the Court's decision was the result of activist judges overstepping their bounds and enacting social policy rather than properly interpreting the Constitution. But liberal justices have never cared what the Constitution says. It's why they adhere to a "living document" philosophy where they can just read into it what they want and make it all up as they go along. And that's how we got legalized infanticide and gay marriage. Both issues should have been left to the states to decide for themselves. But when they know they can't win in public opinion, liberals use the courts to force their agenda.

You didn't answer my question.

How do we enforce an anti-abortion law without invading the privacy of pregnant women? I'm still waiting.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea