Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Now they are saying $15k in cash and the guy was caught on camera smoking cigarettes outside of the Lexus. He better hope it was stolen or he is fucked for sure. Barbati's wife said he only brought that kind of cash home about 6 times a year, so somebody tipped the killer off and this was botched, or as said was a straight up hit. Cops are saying botched robbery but you can't always believe that this early on.

What are the chances that it was a hit but the money was a coincidence? The hitter saw his chance and it was just one of the days he was carrying the cash home. Stranger things have happened. I also have a feeling that the "bags of cash" thing happened more often than a half-dozen times a year.

Originally Posted By: Alfanosgirl
I didn't read anything about him being armed, did any of you? He just had cash on him.

But, Barbati, he certainly had his guard down. ??? Why was he so lax? That is the question. If he knew he wasn't doing right by somebody he'd be armed and ready at all times, ESPECIALLY when alone.

@Dom. The shooter may not have been experienced. This is 2016, not 1940. Lol. Just bustin you lol

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...-pizza-man.html

According to this story he had a permit to carry a .38 that he usually had on his person, but wasn't carrying that particular day. It also reports he had an "ex-cop bodyguard" who also usually tagged along with him. Who knows if it's the truth or all hype about the "bodyguard", the guy could've just been an old pal.

Last edited by Tony_Pro; 07/02/16 05:46 PM.

This life of ours, this is a wonderful life. If you can get through life like this, hey, thats great. But it's very, very unpredictable. There are so many ways you can screw it up.-Paul Castellano (he would know)

"I'm not talking about Italians, I'm talking about criminals."-Joe Valachi