Scarfo Jr. was a stone cold pussy. When his father got locked up, I remember people punching him in his face for general purposes. Im not joking....this guy would cross back and forth 10th street if he saw 2 guys coming his way. People use to literally punch him in the face and tell him to send for his father to suck their dicks. Once Scarfo sr. got booked...that was fucking that, Scarfos had no respect and everyone and their mother who suffered because of Scarfo sr. rejoiced that psychopath was gone.

The user "Serpiente" may have different stories from atlantic city...but i know for a fact in south philly, at that time, the Scarfo's werent liked at all. Joey Merlino took full advantage of this. To be honest, and maybe taking away Joeys credit a little....ANYONE coulda had that power grab and they would have the neighborhood behind them...thats how much Scarfo was hated in south Philly

I remember JR. trying to show his face all over south philly after his dad got booked because he assumed he was gonna be the boss. I saw someone slap him several times to the floor and then the guy leaned in a hawked a loogie right in his face in august of 1989 at Marcones waiting for a hoagie and the dude with Scarfo jr. ran to a pay phone, dialed 911 and said there were black Muslims strapped with AK 47's walking around talking about killing white people.....the whole fucking neighborhood was shut down that day because obviously, none of the scarfos could take a punch. There was police on every damn corner in south philly...and, as an avid pothead at the time, you can see how that can be extremely frustrating.

South Philly, born and bred!