Originally Posted By: Turnbull
Originally Posted By: Mark
When Michael returns to snowy Tahoe and his big black car passes through the gate, the guard closes the gate with a big ADT Home Security logo visible.

The big black car is a real rarity: a '58 Chrysler Imperial Crown Ghia limo, one of <25 built by Ghia of Turin and, at ~$14k, the most expensive American car of that year. Anyone could have found a Cadillac limo of that era--trust FFC to use this rarity for six seconds in GFII.

BTW: If you look closely at the windshield of the red and black '58 Ford Custom 500 that Michael drives to his meeting with Roth in Miami, you'll see a Florida vehicle inspection sticker from the Seventies. lol

Just one of the non stereotypical cars Mike rode around in. Seems the only time he rode in a black Cadillac, is when he came back from Italy, and found Kay. The first limo we see him in post Cadillac was the Packard. Great job on describing what the car was It really is a rarity. Took me a while to understand the difference between a Chrysler, Chrysler Imperial and Imperial. This car is different from all three.

I love my Chrysler and tuna fish sandwiches.