On trump everything he does is business oriented. That is why he has spent very little on his self funded campaign. He has very few bankruptcy's compared to the businesses he has had. Most small business people start one business and if they lose money on it. Never try to start another one again. People started small businesses in the old days to provide jobs for the people in their immediate family. They are still workers.

I think starting a lot of small business is a smart thing. Hire someone who knows them to manage them. They kick up some money to you. They keep the rest so they are happy and you are happy. If you have another bigger business you got some places to wash the money. Plus you invest in things your interested in.

He has broken no laws that I know of. Can Hillary say that? She gets a pass because the President controls the DOJ.

I am more pissed off with the republican aristocracy. They did more to harm trump then the Democrates. They are still doing it. They don't care that voters voted him as the nominee. So now they deserve what they get if fat back gets elected.

only the unloved hate