Originally Posted By: hoodlum
Originally Posted By: merlino
I see him riding bike every now and again to go work out over near 3rd and arch always smiling and waving
Alright,Alright...simmer down now,the geator was & is a friend & was a pal of anyone who is @ the top spot or near so..he leased the boat for scarfo sr. back in the day as well as scarfs fla. house...he was a good friend (son like) 2 Bruno & wife..played driver 2 many besides sue bruno & comp.,,was a guard (4 publicity) @ ange's funeral...wanted 2 help scarfo kill a local dj ..hy lit..& by all standards,,denies all of the above when i speak 2 him @ the sicilian rest. @ 9th& christian which shall remain nameless,,,u figure it out..c u guys.

Hoodlum- haha my friend i enjoy it very much when u get pissed and set the record straight with ur first hand philly knowledge pal.... You reference when Blavat and Hy Lit had there beef and i assume u saw the Good Day Philly interview between the two when the Geator was asked point blank about Leonettis claims that he wanted nick to clip Lit was a great segment... Do u think it was true since u know Blavat? My pops used to know him casually would go to his dances or whatever down the shore in the early 60s and he said he was always surrounded by and I quote "big italian looking guys with no neck" haha

Ive been to Memories in Margate twice its def for an older crowd and i do dig the oldies... But the 2nd time i think i was there in like 2008 i saw a few Philly lcn guys i recognized Mikey Lance and his brother... Do u know or anyone else know if these newer generation wiseguys still hang there? Wonder if hes close to Narducci/ Pungitore since they go back to thr Scarfo days?

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"