It's summer. Those crisp wheat beers and Hefes go down good. I've really been in the Hefes in the past couple of weeks. Starting with Erdinger Weissbier, which was on sale at my store. Not to strong in taste but then again I'm not a fan of too much taste in the first place, especially in the hotter months. So, I'm not an IPA person, which makes me a minority these days. lol. Right now I'm drinking Widmer's American style Hefe, which also is a little light in the taste department but still a nice, smooth drink.

Also, what suggestions does anyone have for Italian imports? All that's available at my store is Peroni, which I thought tasted like most of the other popular euro lagers, like St. Paulie Girl, Stella, etc. Give me some recommendations so the next time I go to SF I can look for some, because I know I won't have much luck out here in Sacramento (Elvis Country) lol.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea