Any body who trust priests or school teachers or baby sitters is out of their minds.

Trust no one not your employees either. You can give money to people. Just don't loan money to your friends or relatives an expect them to pay you back.

I went to my brother in laws house on Saturday. It was hot man. When he married his first wife and later divorced her. They had a baby boy little phil. He was the same age as my oldest son. He needed a special formular very expensive other wise he could grow up with a mental defect. His lawyer told him not to pay for it. So I paid for it because the boy needed it. One day big Phil comes over my house. I lived up a flight of stairs back then. It was a two family house I owned. I answered the door and through him down the flight of stairs because I had to pay for his son's medication.

I never talk to him I did not on Saturday. He is handy people call him to fix things wrong with their houses. He has wanted my business for years. Fuck him he was a prick then and he probably is a pick now. My kids like him and my wife likes his new wife. He has had 4 of them. So I went with her to her grand kids birthday party.

Point is don't trust anyone

only the unloved hate