Originally Posted By: CTamg63
Three pounds for two grand....must have been garbage mid grade or regular which barely even has a market these days or they made a mistake regardless the kid seems like an idiot meeting two guys like that you've never met before

Agree 10000% 3lbs 2gs that's like brick brick weed, brown seeds stems 0 market in Massachusetts what so ever, didn't even think that was still around and I'm a smoker myself . having dealt with every race imaginable when smoking comes into play Spanish and black kids are prob the most picky out of all no lie. They saw the nug and prob refused it immediately and he was prob like nah your taking it I'm a gangster blah blah blah (been there) and the guns and batons came out is likely the case. Kids a meatball

With that said is there a updated Springfield thread on here? I'm from the north shore so Boston/northshore is my layer of expertise but I know a lil about Springfield and the "Bruno hit era" was fascinating like out a Hollywood script. Greek shooters, murders, rise to power, rivals....shit was wild.

-G