agreed with a lot said.. but really especially with drugs you have to at least be dealing with people who have been at least vouched for by a friend.. strangers just way too many things to go wrong.. trust me I don't mind mentioning it cause my hands are free of that stuff.. but someone I did biz with on the regular.. several times aweek for several years ended up setting me up with a "friend of his" that I never met.. needless to say I got heldup at gun point by 5 guys for 40k cash.. always go with your gut.. I had a really bad gut feeling that morning but my dumb ass let greed take over my logical thiking.. lesson learned.. had such a bad feeling I even vested up that morning before leaving the house...
honestly drugs are the dumbest game to get into but its such an easy thing to get sucked into cause it takes no skill and the money is so quick... but the negatives don't outweigh the positives its such a grimey ass game.. with everyone setting people up with ci's or to get robbed. not worth it.. plus the heat and sentences it brings is too much... shit get a gambling package.a half sheet.. anything... put some money on the street..(eventhough you kind of need to be on record to do that in most cases).. but the money is good and just such less risk..