Originally Posted By: olivant
On “The 700 Club,” televangelist Pat Robertson reacted to the massacre at an Orlando gay club by making the absurd claim that liberal LGBT rights advocates have aligned themselves with radical Islamists and are now reaping what they have sowed.

Robertson said that liberals are facing a “dilemma” because they love both LGBT equality and Islamic extremism, and that it is better for conservatives like himself not to get involved but to instead just watch the two groups kill each other.
“The left is having a dilemma of major proportions and I think for those of us who disagree with some of their policies, the best thing to do is to sit on the sidelines and let them kill themselves,” he told his audience.

I know you don't see it but there is some truth there. As I mentioned below, liberals have always been strange bedfellows with Islam, as polar opposites as they seem. It's why we see Western Europe bending over backwards as they're invaded and those on the left here in the US so slow to talk about radical Islam and change the subject to gun control and blaming Christians for "creating an environment of hate." Watch the video of the leftist douchebags who gathered in Greenwich Village after the shooting. Virtually none of them would identify the real problem.

Originally Posted By: Footreads
I think Obama and Hillary must be fucking muslems or they love their money donations. Do you think that jackass killer was a muslem extremist or not?

Obama is no more a Muslim than he is a Christian. He had to play along early on to get the black vote but it's obvious he's your typical secular leftist who really doesn't give a damn about religion and probably views it with contempt.

That said, like most liberals, he has sympathies for Islam - as unlikely as that seems on its face. There are a variety of reasons for those strange bedfellows. In the case of the Orlando shooter, we're seeing the usual effort to be politically correct (not referring to radical Islam) and attempting to change the narrative to gun control and "homophobia."

Last edited by IvyLeague; 06/18/16 04:10 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.