Originally Posted By: salvi62
The part of Boca Joeys place was in I really wouldn't call "Jew Heaven". Its mostly a lot of college kids from Florida Atlantic U that would hit all those joints in the Meisner area.

Yes at one time Boca was very heavy Jewish and still is to some degree, but many of them have moved one town north to DelRay. Thats ground zero now.There are new Temples everywhere.

Jews love Italian food, most of my Jewish friends think the olive garden is great....I've even been invited to go once or twice, but I tell them it goes against ever fiber in my body just to eat the breath mints in an Olive Garden, and if my Parents ever found out I was seen in an Olive Garden they would take me out of their will. It would kinda be like a Born Again Christian being caught in a gay bar for an Italian to be seen in an O.G. There are two Olive Gardens in Boca and they are always packed. but if you want to know where a good Chinese place is those are the the people to ask.

Sal

Salvi - ha ha i know I was just making a joke since historically Boca was always a big Jewish area

PHL - my mistake buddy, I read it wrong about him being an attorney. If what previous posters indicate his wife may have some money too. Still this whole deal makes zero fuckin sense

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"