Goombah,

I agree with the league's motivation. I give Lebron credit for the crafty vet move of baiting DG and then speaking about the altercation to the press to draw attention to it. You are right that if it wasn't Lebron.....there wouldn't have been a tech levied AFTER the fact.

If you recall, and time really does fly, last year...Mike Miller left the bench after an altercation between Lebron and Bogut during the Finals....and because no reporter mentioned it...NBA didn't sit Miller for the next game.

NBA front office and refs are making a mockery of the rules going on two years straight.
The Lebron-DG altercation happened RIGHT in front of a ref..and it was after DG set a MOVING SCREEN..and then held Bron's arm to keep him from going around him...

sets illegal screen at 1:20..REF is RIGHT there...you've been calling this out for weeks,Goombah.

The game AFTER DG should have gotten tossed for kicking Adams....he was blatantly doing fake tough guy tactics....as though he was untouchable...I think now with the hammer coming down on him....he'll tone down the nonsense for fear of getting another T.