Originally Posted By: getthesenets
Goombah,

It's 3rd quarter of game 3 and Cavs are definitely fighting back.
Crowd should be much louder though.

James just caqught the alley oop dunk and the roof should be blown off....

I thought the volume on my tv was not working.

With the lead, Cavs should be trying to draw fouls...get GSW in the penalty and shut the door on GSW..but they are shooting jumpers instead. why?

I think the quietness came after a terrible 2nd quarter by the Cavs. They went away from everything that worked in the 1st quarter, at least on the offensive side. I also think that many, including myself, realize that no lead is safe with GS. A lot of Clevelanders were waiting for the other shoe to drop. I didn't feel like the Cavs were not going to lose until the alley oop.

I'm not sure of the true number, but I lost count of how many drives LeBron didn't finish at the rim. It had to be at least 14 points. I don't understand how so many of those shots are not falling. I think that's why he started resorting to his jumper. By the 3rd quarter, LBJ drove a few times to the hole only to pass.

I was so hoping Klay Thompson was knocked out of the series when he collided with Mozgov. I loathe Thompson's fake tough guy persona.

Don't get me wrong, I am happy for the win. But I won't get overly excited unless the Cavs take Game 4. I hope Lue has the guts to have Kevin Love off the bench to maintain the athleticism of Richard Jefferson in the starting lineup. And the Cavs did a great job of limiting Bogut and Green's effectiveness in Game 3.