@ hoodlum and @sinatra

It's interesting you say that hoodlum, I've always thought the same thing, that Dellacroce was in charge of a " Manhattan faction", but in reality, posters on here corrected me, he had three crews roughly, I forget, Caizza? Is that his name guys?

Also, I've long been of the opinion that Luchesse was the prime mover of his time period, Carlo and Vito had bigger families, but they both needed Luchesses backing to make the moves they made, on top of that, Lucheese had usurped Costellos position as the mobs prime politico in NY, following Costellos dancing hands routine with the Keafauver hearings.

It's telling that the guy picked, (most likely by Luchesse) to boss the Bonnanos, would be a Luchesse guy, and a high level dope guy at that. I really believe Carlo was intent on destabilizing their drug operation, so he could set up the beginnings of what would become the Cherry Hill Gambino side of the Pizza connection.

Pretty interesting stuff, also guys, on Bonnano not making the meeting with the commission. There is another MaryFerrell, where it states that basically Bonnano was NEVER TOLD OF THE MEETING, THEN CARLO AND TOMMY WENT TO THE COMMISION AND SAID HES DUCKING US, BUT THEY NEVER TOLD HIM. It was a cunning ploy to isolate him on the commission, take away any allies he had...