Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
Good find JackieAprile. Thanks for posting.

I'll echo this.

Me three.

This leaves me wondering how reliable NY T25 was. I've found that when encountering off-the-wall things that contradict other confirmed sources, it helps to see what an informant is sahying in other reports. If it is off-the-wall stuff or vague rumors, then it is better to discount it.

This makes it seem that NY T 25 was in the room when this meeting went down, always a good sign. Has anyone encountered NY T25 in other documents during this period?

"Bonanno pulled off this phony kidnapping stunt to avoid the Commission (after the plot to kill off Big Pauly's cousin Carlo was exposed) and to avoid a grand jury subpoena, but this stunt ultimately backfired on him."

I've come around to this view, and I think he was more afraid of Maggaddino and the commission than a subpoena, they were dead serious about having him killed if they did not get the right answers from him when they called him to that meeting.

Last edited by Tony_Pro; 06/08/16 10:07 PM.

This life of ours, this is a wonderful life. If you can get through life like this, hey, thats great. But it's very, very unpredictable. There are so many ways you can screw it up.-Paul Castellano (he would know)

"I'm not talking about Italians, I'm talking about criminals."-Joe Valachi