I was just looking at one of the articles George a wrote and it has the list of joes cars. The 98 Camry they listed I'm familiar with. The first time i ever met Mr. Perna was at Wendy's on Washington ave in Belleville right near the North newark border. It had to do with Cetta and money that was owed to one of my players. First a Tahoe pulls up with Ralph the son, this guy Vito M (if your from the Essex county area you know who I'm talking about) and this other guy who just happens to be with them. We're waiting on Mr. P. All of a sudden this beat up old Camry pulls in and the out comes the guy running New Jersey for the Luke's. Obviously he was using this car to avoid survailence. Mr. P. Sided with me over his son in law that day. Mike was wrong. He tried to fuck my player. When you have a book as big as theirs you can't afford to have people start hearing they won't get paid if they win. Mike cetta didn't even show up that day. I don't like to talk about the dead but I never liked him. People used to say, "he's not a gangster, he's a beautician." He cut hair and owned bellaza salon. he talked a good one but he wasn't street. He made money though I'll give him that. The drugs got him in the end. His daughter, Mr p's granddaughter found him with a needle in his arm. Sad.

Last edited by BobbyPazzo; 06/07/16 09:33 AM.