Originally Posted By: dinocrocetti
Lanza's Mob is being written by this freak:

Christina Ann-Marie DiEdoardo was born in Queens, N.Y. in 1969. After completing her undergraduate work at the University of Missouri-Columbia in journalism and political science, Christina spent a decade as a newspaper reporter before embracing the Dark Side and attending law school. She became the first person to undergo a gender transition in the history of the William S. Boyd School of Law while a student and she remains the only openly Trans attorney licensed to practice law in Nevada. After passing the California Bar Exam in 2008, she relocated to San Francisco in 2009, where she currently resides and practices criminal defense at her own firm. She also serves as a contract public defender in Lake County, California.

When not straightening out her clients' misunderstandings with law enforcement, Christina enjoys historical research and writing. Her first nonfiction book-"Lanza's Mob: The Mafia and San Francisco" will be published in mid-2016 by Praeger

lol. I noticed that too and I knew it would create a stir. As long as the book's good, I don't care. But $37 being the pre-order price, for 186 pages? I'll bet everything in this book can be obtained through google searches. So far it looks bad. Her personal life aside, she's not even from SF, or even the west coast. She's a NY academic and she's clearly trying to cash on uncharted territory in mob literature, San Francisco. Maybe to pay for that operation? tehe.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea