Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Originally Posted By: dinocrocetti

somebody is lying! maybe all these publications hould get their stories straight and tell us the truth.

furthermore, i stand by my comment about a "nation of idiots" because WE and only WE have propelled two known liars to be positioned for the most powerful position in the free world. WE are to blame. when donald trump wins the republican nomination in one of the largest landslides in us history, it only goes to show how idiotic WE are. the republican's are in very bad shape when not one of them stood a chance against trump. and hilary is a bold faced liar as well. i loved bill, no matter what anybody says, he was a great president. and kenneth starr is now getting a taste of his own medicine covering up rapes at baylor.

Don't count us among the "WE," Dino, because neither you nor I voted for them! LOL (I know you meant "we" as a country, but if you add up the Republican primary votes until Cruz and Kasich got out, more people voted for candidates other than Trump than for him; he just happened to get more votes than the other candidates.) If Rand Paul would have won I'd even become a Republican, but this election cycle is dominated by angry voters who like angry candidates like Trump and Sanders.

We'll have to agree to disagree on Bill Clinton. He was as corrupt and hypocritical and Hillary. Democrats circled the wagons around him when he impeached, mostly without even bothering to look at the charges. It was primarily because he defended liberal social policies like abortion, which is why one New York Times opinion writer said she'd give him a blowjob for holding his ground on abortion. They didn't care about his corruption. They gave him all the credit for a successful economy on his second term although it was a result of him working with House Republicans against many in his own party. Clinton moderated his economic policies, including "workfare," to meet with the GOP in the middle.

Meanwhile, today's Hillary supporters say they'll still vote for her even if she's indicted, just like Washington DC mayor Marion Berry was re-elected after being convicted and sent to prison. On the GOP side, I hear Trump supporters excusing his flaws too similar to Democrats. I don't think such a thing would happen with any other Republican.

We will agree to disagree. however, you can't deny that Bill Clinton was "willing" to even work with republicans. ive always said that a good politician's biggest asset is 'compromise' and that means going against your own party to accomplish a better result. Obama is not willing to compromise but Clinton was. and Clinton continued his relationship with republicans while out of office. the fact is that while somebody may be part of the democratic party, it doesnt mean they are 100% behind every belief that the extreme liberals have. im a democrat but have voted republican on several occasions. whether Clinton was forced to work with republicans or not, he at least compromised for a better result. we can critique every US president and find something wrong, however, some of these presidents are beholden to groups and policies that backed their elections. W pardoned the CEO of Enron who should have been doing 100 years in the can but Enron was also one of the largest donors to his presidential campaign and a Texas based company. to quote Junior Soprano, "what's the point of attaining power if you can't help your friends." its been going on for 100 years and it will continue to go on for another 100 years.