Where'd I say anything about a boss?? I said leadership alliance. Which various articles mention as being the actual case since Vito died. The prosecution of Project MAGOT & Project MASTIF has evidence that there is some sort of 'ruling by committee' thing going on with Stefano Sollecito & Leonardo Rizzuto being co-bosses. Articles for the past four years have all mentioned a leadership roundtable consisting of at least six men, the Scoppas weren't mentioned in any of them as being apart of said roundtable. What I said was, don't be surprised if their name comes up regarding new leadership. And I suspected that they'd possibly be apart of whatever new leadership roundtable comes to exist following the end of all of this. Which is exactly what Renaud theorized in his very first update post the murder of Rocco Sollecito. He suspected that this murder would be the one to end the bloodshed, from what his "sources" relayed to him. He then proceeded to list names that his "sources" told him may possibly head this new leadership round table, the Scoppas was the second name mentioned after Desjardins, giving a little credence to the theory that they would be apart of said leadership roundtable and would simply be among those who benefit from the removal of those who represented the supposed "old guard". Which I believe consists of The Sollecitos , the Rizzutos, Arcadi, Del Balso , and Giordano. That is my version of events. And all I was simply saying is that its cool to see that someone like Renaud shares a similar theory. Which he's implied through all his updates. Whether it's the Scoppas being passed to him by his sources as one of the possible heads of the ruling committee, or him believing that the prison authorities have information which supports Frank Del Balso being next on the hit list, thus they're hesitation to release him from custody. As said, this is all theories, which I have two that I actually support and have always supported.

The first being that this is a civil war between the Rizzuto/Sollecito camp and the Arcadi/Del Balso camp. Which I've been stating since the day Giordano was killed. And theory number two, which is that both of those sides are being targeted , by the remnants of an old group. I don't believe its every man for himself. I believe certain factions are aligned, and others are being targeted, those being targeted, I believe were the former co-bosses and Arcadi and Del Balso. As they really represent the last ties to the Rizzuto era. Those are my theories. I called a few of these things in the past, like Rocco Sollecito still being involved, and possibly being among those who ordered the murder of Giordano along with his son and Leonardo Rizzuto. While others were saying he was staying away from all of this and didn't want the heat. But stating these things makes one come off as obnoxious , so I won't make these reminders anymore.

But the whole thing with the Scoppas , they weren't being talked about on any of the forums since Sollecito was killed, everyone was pushing this retaliation agenda, of Sollecito being killed on Arcadis orders for the killing of Giordano. And all I said was, maybe it isn't a civil war at all, maybe all of these guys represent the old guard, and maybe the remnants of an old crew has made new connections, and alliances or reinforced old ones. And finally felt comfortable enough to make their move on all of these guys. I'm sure you noticed that its only the big names who had tight ties to Rizzuto and was his top lieutenants who are being killed, whether they're Sicilian or Calabrian. They all have one thing in common. They were Vito's lieutenants, the guys he left behind to succeed him when he was extradited. Now maybe , just maybe all Stefano , Leonardo, Rocco, Arcadi, Giordano, and Del Balso were all on the same team, maybe the others who were reportedly among the roundtable with the Sollecitos and Rizzuto didn't like the possibility of being pushed out. Maybe they made new alliances with the Scoppas, maybe Desjardins, and decided to go after the "old guard". And the two most recent murders are examples of that. When you're theorizing all these things , its just neat to see some of the names you mentioned as possibly rising to the top , mentioned in articles by acclaimed writers as actually possibly rising to the top, and your theory being supported through these articles as well . I've seen Renaud's articles as well as those from others, which are suggesting that the murders of Giordano and Sollecito as being the official end of the Rizzuto era and their run, and those linked to them, at the top. It just adds some credence to the theories that have been discussed by others and myself. That is all.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 06/01/16 12:35 AM.