But uhm yea, like I said, I did say look out for the Scoppas in future news articles and future investigations in regards to new leadership. Yes you can say articles were mentioning them in 2012, but none of them were calling them them the bosses at any point. And I mentioned them at a time when literally not anyone else was. And then they pop up in Daniel Renaud's article as being a possible contributor in this recent bloodshed and apart of a possible new leadership alliance. I'm just saying, its fun when your theories prove to have some actual merit and standing.

And them being a part of De Vito's former group, and Desjardins being mentioned as a possible part of possible new leadership alliance as well, its got me thinking if this is all the doing of remnants of Giuseppe De Vito's group. Which Desjardins was also extremely close to, and attributes his initial rise in the underworld to, I believe. That would connect a lot of dots. People are questioning the involvement of the bikers in all of this, as them being used as hitmen. De Vito was also extremely close to the biker groups and was often mistaken as one. I assume by affiliation it'd be somewhat more easy for his old associates to make connections with them and keep them at ease and even use them for their benefit. Here I go just letting my mind run wild again. Forgive me.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 05/31/16 09:47 PM.