Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
Originally Posted By: trophydave
wow. this hit probably paves the way for arcadi to take over. it seems like the people who threatened any attempts of him taking over are now either dead or in jail.

as for siderno group or Toronto clans and sonny can probably confirm this or speak on it, wasn't acradi "allegedly" behind the racco hit, I cant see acrcadi and Toronto getting along.

To be honest, my knowledge about Ontario is somewhat limited. I don't know much about this particular murder. However, seeing that it took place in 1983 I doubt that Arcadi was involved because he wasn't a big player back then. Not much is known about his activities prior to the 1990s other than him being linked to the Cotronis.

I'm sure that antimafia can provide many more details on this matter.

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
I don't think the authorities would go out of the way to re-arrest Del Balso after Sollecito is killed for his own safety, if they thought this came from Arcadi, Del Balso is rumored to be a part of the Arcadi group.

As I remember, Del Balso was put into solitary confinement for his own safety right after the murder of Giordano. I may be wrong about this, but I haven't read any recent articles informing us about his current situation.

I thought so too in regards to Del Balso, but I've seen at least two Canadian articles which say he wasn't reprimanded until after the Sollecito murder. Gonna try to see if I can find them..Never mind, both Del Balso and Arcadi were sent back to prison against their wishes after the Giordano murder, for their own safety.

And as far as Arcadis enemies being out of the way. That isn't true. As each of the other four guys who sat the "roundtable" with Leonardo Rizzuto and Stefano Sollecito are still alive and on the street.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 05/28/16 07:48 PM.