Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Appreciate it, Cabrini. And don't feel too bad when guys say you're off your rocker in regards to these things. I know on another forum I theorized Rocco Sollecitos position in all this and was told by a pretty respected Canadian poster, that he didn't deal in "theories, only fact" and that according to him, Rocco was staying as far away as possible from this whole situation and was no longer involved. And we see how that turned out.

I think that Sollecito's kiling was similar to Di Maulo's, in which the motive was to deal a symbolic blow no matter the degree of their involvement. They were killed primarily because of the status they held within the Montreal Mafia. Sollecito was representing the new leadership just as Di Maulo was representing one of the rebel factions. I also think that Sollecito may have been killed in response to actions undertaken by his son.

That could be true. But I think Sollecito was killed because he represented the "old guard", like Giordano. So we have a differing of opinions here. Which is cool.

I think its someone whom can be deemed as "neutral" from within the Montreal Mafia who are behind these murders. I think they have pledged to work more in hand with the Calabrians from Toronto & Ontario. I think they will rise to be the new leaders of the Montreal Mafia, the "Scoppas" of the world. But their only the fronts, the real power behind the Montreal Mafia lies with the 'Ndranghesti in Toronto & Ontario.