Del Balso and Arcadi were both reprimanded back to prison for their own safety after the Giordano murder.

I don't believe Leo Rizzuto, Rocco & Stefano Sollecito, Frank Arcadi, Giordano, and Del Balso were on the same side. But like I said earlier, there are others who were never in positions of leadership who used the tension between the two sides to completely wipe out the "old guard" aka The Rizzuto clan, and those who once pledged loyalty to them. Whether they were now enemies of Leonardo and Stefano or not. Its the same thing the Rizzuto faction did to the Cotroni's back in the day. All of those guys weren't necessarily loyal to Cotroni and Violi for instance Luigi Greco. But they held leadership positions in Cotronis mob. And the Rizzutos wiped them out, including those who were Sicilian. I suspect this whole time, the same thing was being done to the Rizzutos. I really think we'll begin to see some familiar names popping up again in future investigations to come. I wouldn't be surprised if among those names as new leaders we see "Scoppa", "Spagnolo", and maybe others we have little familiarity with.

Last edited by SinatraClub; 05/27/16 08:07 PM.