Originally Posted By: Faithful1
@dinocrocetti - Can't disagree with a word you wrote.

Today the State Dept. released a report that Hillary didn't follow the rules and her aides were uncooperative with investigators. This would be enough to knock anyone else out of the presidential race, but her supporters probably don't care how corrupt she is.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/26/us/politics/state-department-hillary-clinton-emails.html?_r=0

newsflash: if you think hilary is the only politician using a private email address i have an igloo to sell you. im not aware of one president of the united states that hasn't lied in my lifetime. im 40. Can you imagine trump sitting at a conference table in the middle east with the shah of iran and other islamic leaders without offending somebody? clinton is the lesser of the two evils and at least knows foreign policy with a comprehensive legal background. trump is a true disgrace. his bullshit slogan about making america great again is a propaganda run by a reality tv star who knows how to achieve ratings.

how the american public rallied behind trump when you had guys like carson and kasich who ran clean, substantive campaigns have made me realize that our future is in jeopardy but most importantly, the future of our children. And the generations coming up are spoiled lazy. ashame, truly ashame.